High quality essential oils can absolutely be safe enough to use at home if you use it in the appropriate amount. You can use it on yourself and your family and you will not need any expertise to start relishing its benefits. Every high quality essential oil goes through extensive testing to make sure that they are 100% pure, safe, and has the correct amount of concentration. For it to be safe to use, you need to adhere to suggested dosage amounts and use them within the right parameters. There many benefits of essential oils, and one important advantage is that they give assurance to parents that what they are using for their family’s wellness are not chemical-ridden products. They can have peace of mind knowing that they can use it on their kids, or in the kitchen for preparing meals, and even for cleaning the house. Essential oils serve as a safe and effective alternative to medicines and many other products you see on grocery store shelves that contain synthetic toxins and could be harmful for you and your family. These are the same reasons why moms are becoming more and more interested in using essential oils at home. Its easy to use and has tons of health benefits other wellness products cannot offer.
Recommended ideal amounts
If you are hesitant to use essential oils because you don’t know how to use it, this article is for you. By using the recommended dosage for essential oils will help you avoid consuming unsafe levels, and you will also enjoy the maximum benefit of every drop. If you have health concerns, ask a professional’s advise first before using it. Always consider the advice of your health-care provider as you seek to benefit from the use of essential oils.
You can refer to the chart below for suggestions about daily-recommended amounts. Remember that these are general recommendations only and don’t account for your personal health status.
Just like other products we use, if you overwhelm your body with too much of essential oil, it can also result to unwanted outcomes. Cells in the body can have complex chemical reactions to metabolize the essential oil, but once your body becomes overwhelmed with an improper amount, it exceeds the cells’ metabolic capacity. Remember not to exceed the metabolic capacity of the cells if you want to enjoy the benefits of the oil. Using it in the way and amount that it was intended will help you prevent overwhelming the body with incorrect essential oil levels.
Here are some tips on how you can be sure that you are using essential oils safely:
- Keep the safe amount-per-day guidelines in mind, and follow it
- Avoid applying oils directly to the nose, ears, or around the eyes
- For topical use, you should consider using dilution. It will help you avoid sensitivity with essential oils. Dilatation is highly suggested for those who have sensitive skin or for young or small children
- Remember that some essential oils such as Geranium, Cassia, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Thyme, and Oregano should always be diluted before using them.
- Be sure to store essential oils out of the reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
- When you are storing essential oils, keep them away from excessive light or heat since this can change the chemical properties of the essential oil significantly.
- Always guide your little ones when applying essential oils to ensure they only use proper amount.
For quality essential oils you can trust, be sure to visit Breathe In Wellness’ online shop.