After a long process of stripping, chipping, filtering, and distilling Hawaiian Sandalwood heartwood, Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil is produced and used for its wide variety of uses and benefits. Its main chemical component, santalol, gives Hawaiian Sandalwood oil grounding and uplifting properties. This oil is commonly used for its aromatic benefits due its ability to enhance mood, lessen tension, and promote well being. The scent of this oil is rich, woody, and honey-like. With its pleasurable aroma and mood-benefiting qualities, Hawaiian Sandalwood makes great oil for massages and aromatherapy. Hawaiian Sandalwood oil is also renowned for its skin benefits and is frequently used in skin care products. This oil promotes healthy-looking and smooth skin and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
Hawaiian Sandalwood Oil Uses and Benefits
Experience the benefits and uses of Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil by trying the following essential oil tips and DIYs.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood is well known for its skin benefiting properties and is often used in skin care products and routines. Add a little Hawaiian Sandalwood to your skin care routine to promote smooth and healthy-looking skin and to help reduce the appearance of occasional skin imperfections. Just apply one or two drops to the desired areas of your skin and gently rub the oil in. To minimize any skin sensitivity, dilute it oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Incorporate Hawaiian Sandalwood oil into your yoga or meditation routines. Hawaiian Sandalwood oil is composed of natural chemicals that help ground emotions, and it is frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties. To improve your meditation or yoga experiences, use Hawaiian Sandalwood oil topically or aromatically and encircle yourself with the grounding, uplifting, and mood-enhancing properties of Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil.
- Soak those tense feelings away and enjoy a nice hot bath with Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil. This bath is the perfect solution for the end of a tiresome day. Simply fill the bath with your desired temperature of water and add one to two drops of Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil. This combination will help promote relaxation and lessen tension.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil is rich with beneficial properties for the skin and can be applied simply and quickly. For a radiant overnight skin makeover, add one to two drops of Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil to your favorite moisturizer or night cream and apply it to the desired areas of your skin. This fast, nightly application will leave your skin looking healthy, smooth, and glowing for the next day.
- Lather, rinse, and repeat with Hawaiian Sandalwood oil and enhance the look of your hair. Add Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil to the shampoo of your choosing and enjoy the fresh and healthy look it brings to your hair.
- Have a big presentation, wedding, or photo shoot in the near future? Make your skin the least of your worries. For healthy-looking and smooth skin, apply Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil to your skin the day before your big event. This oil will help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and will give you a nice, healthy glow.
- Because of Hawaiian Sandalwood oil’s powerful grounding and mood-enhancing properties, it can be used in a variety of different ways to help ease tension and help to distress. After a long, stressful day, diffuse three to four drops of Hawaiian Sandalwood oil in your diffuser to help uplift mood and decrease tension. For a restful night’s sleep, diffuse three to four drops of Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil in your diffuser or apply a couple of drops to the neck and shoulders at bedtime. To lessen tension and balance emotions at any time of the day, inhale Hawaiian Sandalwood oil directly from the palms of your hands.
- Receive a supreme spa experience without taking a step outside of your home. Start by filling a large bowl with steaming water, then apply one to two drops of Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil to your face. Place your face above the bowl of steaming water and drape a towel over the back of your head and across the bowl, creating a tent-like shape. This experience will help your skin feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Give your hair a vibrant glow. Apply one to two drops to Hawaiian Sandalwood to your wet hair once you get out of the shower. This will help restore moisture to your hair and will give it a silky shine.
Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oil blends well with Basil, Frankincense, Lavender, Rosemary, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, and Bergamot essential oils.